Monday, October 21, 2013

Sketching Trout And Shameless Self Promotion

  With all the work lately I have had only the time to dream and doodle of the Rainbows and Brooks and Brown trout that are changing colors with the trees.  This time of year is the perfect time to head out into the back country and see the wide range of colors but unlike those watching leaves, I prefer to witness the trout in full spawning colors.  Hopefully next month I'll get to do a little hunting of color on my own but for now I will sketch and dream.

  I also wanted to share with you a few updates to www.hexfishing.com.  A little shameless self promotion never hurt anybody and since my fly fishing coffers are a bit depleted at the moment I thought I'd stoke your fire for wall hangers and possibly sell a few paintings along the way.  If you have yet to click over and visit the gallery of art available to you then I hope you'll take a few moments and see some of the new paintings I have done over the past weeks.  Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions you might have in the process.
 
Messing Around On a Bow Hunt

2 comments:

cofisher said...

I'll be buying myself a Christmas present this year. I just need to make a decision...which might takes months.

Unknown said...

I'm not going anywhere Howard but I cant say the same for the paintings. Just let me know. :-)