Monday, September 13, 2010

More Ink


I have been stuck on the ink drawing lately due to time constraints and because of the tee shirt ideas floating around in my head. Black inked prints are so much cheaper to have screen or digitally printed on shirts than full on color paintings. I have found a few good printers to do the work but am still shopping around. I also am spending the time perfecting the design. This is the latest rendering of the 'wet fly' tee image. I took a lot of the dark ink out and added more open space in order to give it a less fly in oil look. I think it works.
On the fishing front, not much to report. I do have a few getaways planned for the month but we will see how it all plays out. I might find an hour or so later this week to break away and hit a local bass pond I have been scouting. We will see how it turns out.

2 comments:

Coloradocasters said...

I think you might have a huge hit on your hands with these groovy looking inked flies. Best of luck on the bass pond!

Unknown said...

Thanks Colorado - I've been getting good feedback on them.